What is the Approved Senior Network?
ASN is not a free directory listing, it's not a paid directory listing. It's a program that focuses on trust, content, strategy, and commitment to your local community.
ASN is an online educational content portal for seniors and families of aging adults. Senior care providers from all across the U.S. are able to be part of ASN.
ASN is a service of LTC Expert Publications, the leading online marketing company for senior care providers in the U.S. and Canada.
What are the participation requirements?
- We accept Home Care Agencies, Assisted Living Facilities, Geriatric Care Managers, Durable Medical Equipment Providers, Certified Senior Advisors, Elder Law Attorneys, Financial Advisors (specializing in senior needs), and other senior services are welcome to apply.
- We require 3-5 testimonials or reviews in order to participate.
- Your organization must have been in business for at least 1 year prior to being accepted.
- You must put a badge or link from your website to our ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com site in order to participate. (we will send this information to you if your application is accepted.)
- You must understand and acknowledge that you are not buying leads. This is a trust, authority, and visibility program for your senior care business. Will it generate leads indirectly? Yes. Can you measure that? Not always. Leads take work. There is no shortcut.
If you would like more information fill out the form on this page to get started, or call us directly at 888-404-1513.